Wednesday, September 4, 2013

 September 3rd, 2013.
I left my wonderful Idaho! Let the adventures begin(:
The whole gang showed up to send me off, and my adopted Miller family and the wonderful Mrs. Blank. (:


And of course my beautiful, amazing, crazy family was there.



 I even had the honor of having my oldest sister/best friend there. I don't think I could have had a better "send off"







Our first flight was 2 hours long and we landed in San Francisco, we got off, went to our next plane, boarded and sat for the next 5 hours. Kalym did GREAT the first flight, just not so much the second one.
 

Once we landed, we met my Tita Elaine outside and she took us to our hotel.
 


 


 


 We walked around, ate dinner  and went to bed by 7:00 pm Hawaii time.
Aloha!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment